Part-time Fulfillment Coordinator
This is a temporary, part time role with some flexibility: 4-8hrs / week, minimum 1 half day / week at the shop. November 1st through December 20th, with potential to stay on in 2024. Pay $20+/hr. DOE. Responsibilities include assembly and packaging of Forager Cycles products such as Cable Cherries and Link Wrenches, Order fulfillment, and customer service. Shipping must be done at the shop, however some assembly and customer service can be done remotely. Assembly is done approximately 1x/week, and orders are shipped 2x/week.
- Detail oriented: Able to efficiently complete production & fulfillment processes, follow an assembly system and configure domestic and international orders for shipment.
- Critical thinking: Desire to analyze, document and improve upon processes to make them more efficient & enjoyable.
- Communication: Ability and willingness to discuss what’s working and what needs improvement, and advocate for personal needs.
- Computer skills: Willingness to learn & occasionally troubleshoot shipping software (Shipstation) and website interface (Shopify).
- Experience with order fulfillment, Shipstation & Shopify is a plus but not required.
- Sort between passed, cosmetic seconds, and “don’t sell” products that have major cosmetic or functional damage, and assemble components (install set screws in Cable Cherries, tie cords and tags to Link Wrenches, etc.)
- Provide feedback and suggestions for improvement and in some cases, plan and implement process improvements.
Fulfillment & Sales
- Use Shipstation & Shopify to configure shipping information (eg. weight, package dimensions, customs forms etc.) print labels, package orders, and deliver to the post office.
- Respond to customer service inquiries, track product inventory & shipping supplies, and order more as needed.
To inquire please email email@example.com